Guest Blog Posts for Mental Health Awareness Month
I know its the 11th of March and I should have done this sooner, but I wanted to open up some guest spots on my blog for the rest of the month. What does it mean to guest blog on The Bipolar Writer blog? Well, it’s simple, and here are the required things that I want from my guest bloggers.
- Original content on any topic of mental health, mental illness, or mental health awareness.
- You can talk about the stigma of mental illness.
- Anything related to mental illness will be accepted. It can be a poem, a short story, or simply an article about an mental health topic.
- Edited and proofread content
- A link to your blog
- At least a featured image for the post (but the more pictures you chose makes for a more exciting blog post.
- (Optional) Name connected to post
It is that simple. I want to stress the importance of proofreading the piece that you submit. I will at times proofread an article given to me as a guest blog, but I am often busy.
If you would like to guest blog merely send all the required information above to my email address @ firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing what my fellow bloggers offer regarding exciting pieces for mental health awareness month.
Let’s fight the stigma surrounding mental illness together!
James Edgar Skye